Human Resources Administrator & Personal Assistant to CEO
We are recruiting a diligent individual to undertake a dual role of: Human Resources Administrator (HR) & Personal Assistant (PA) to our CEO who can both support our CEO with diary management, meeting preparation, event attendance, travel administration and provide a professional and timely HR administrative role, managing a range of HR transactional activities, to include: absence management, employee relations, annual leave and supporting department managers.
Please Read the Following Information Carefully
Title: Human Resources Administrator & Personal Assistant to CEO
Place of work: Hybrid Role, Office Base Headquarters - Newry
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: £22,500 pro rata
Hours: 25 hours per week, Mon – Fri (5 hrs per day)
Annual Leave: 24 days pro rata
Auto Enrolment, National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
Access to Company Westfield Health Care package
Organisation Sick Pay scheme
Investors in People award
TOIL (time off in lieu) accrual system (monthly)
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Ensuring that the computerised HR information system and personnel files are accurate and updated regularly, e.g. attendance and absence records, applicant and job information, training information, etc.
- Liaise with the payroll department on a monthly basis in preparing payroll information. This includes collating information for monthly payroll such as new starters, leaver, pension, maternity, increment, sick leave.
- Collate and prepare a range of statistical HR reports including, sickness absence, payroll, terms and conditions, appraisal reports etc.
- Support the HR function in organisational development activities, e.g. Investors in People, etc.
- Complete all administration associated with HR.
- Support line managers in the induction of staff, AccessNI etc
- Ensure that personnel files are kept up to date and archived as required.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed, recorded and stored appropriately in line with Access NI and Data Protection requirements
PA to CEO
- Manage and maintain CEO`s dairy.
- Manage CEO`S travel, time efficiency and processing expenses.
- Conduct regular dairy meeting with CEO.
- Schedule meetings between committees and groups which they are a member off.
- Manage confidential information and organise and maintain files.
- Ensure all management meetings are coordinated, rooms pre-booked, refreshments available and all technology is working.
- Generate and prepare documents, letters, memos and other correspondence accurately and professionally.
- Take and type minutes from meetings as required.
- Conduct filing, photocopying and general HR administration on a timely basis.
- To be committed to own personal development and growth.
- To provide the appropriate service and to treat all stakeholders in a courteous and respectful manner.
- To demonstrate commitment to PIPS Hope & Support by regular attendance at team meetings etc
- To adhere to PIPS Hope & Supports Confidentiality Policy.
- To perform any other duties falling reasonably within the competence and capability of the post holder.
The duties and responsibilities outlined in this Job Description are not meant to be definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs. It should be noted therefore that duties, designation and location of the post might be subject to change in the future to meet the changing requirements of the service.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the role. the post holder may be required to perform other duties commensurate with their competence and may be required to attend events in the evening and/or weekends with TOIL provided.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
The post holder is required to familiarise themselves with PIPS Hope & Support policies and procedures and to always comply with these.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION:
The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of information about clients, team members and other health service business and always meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act (2018) and General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
the post holder must always comply with all PIPS Hope & Support information on data protection policies. The work of PIPS Hope & Support is over confidential nature and any information gained by the post holder in their role must not be communicated two other persons except were required in the recognised course of duty.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING:
Team members must be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and must always follow these in full, including ensuring that they always act in line with all agreed procedures to maintain a safe environment for clients, visitors, and fellow team members.
PIPS Hope & Support his committed to support the health and wellbeing of all its team members. The post holder is required to familiarise themselves with the organisations range of health wellbeing support and report stress and ill health as early as possible.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
PIPS Hope & Support Aims to grow inclusive teams in which you feel like you belong, we encourage a culture of learning from different points of view. We want to support you to be courageous and to overcome bias and challenge prejudice.
We are a disability confident employer. We go the extra mile to make sure disabled people get a fair chance.
USE OF TECHNOLOGY:
PIPS Hope & Support Increased use of computer technology. Most team members should expect to use the salesforce automated information systems and their work to improve quality and coordination of services, to ensure faster and more certain communication within the organisation. Necessary training will be provided.
This person specification lists the requirements necessary to perform the job. Candidates will be assessed according to the extent to which they meet or have the potential to meet the specification. it is therefore important that applicants pay close attention to all aspects of the person specification when deciding if their skills, experience, and knowledge much these requirements.
- Relevant 3rd Level qualification and 5 x GCSE A-C including Maths & English (or equivalent).
- One years’ experience of working in an office HR role or PA to CEO role.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office packages.
- Willing to undertake an Access NI check before commencement of employment.
- Experience of consulting with a range of statutory, community and voluntary agencies
- Word Processing RSA Stage II or equivalent competency
- Managing personally sensitive information.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Able to write clear meeting minutes or notes.